September 8, 2006

Cause it ain't no lie, baby BYE BYE BYE!

Just cause I'm deleting it on facebook and I thought it was funny enough to keep somewhere...hey, if I crack myself up that's enough :)

cause we all need a laugh

3:00pm Wednesday, Sep 6 Edit Note Delete

Hello everyone, just wanted to let y'all know that facebook and I are no longer friends...we tried to make it work but he changed. And my mother always told me that you can't change a man, you have to love him as he is...and I can't do it anymore. First he changed his name from "the facebook" to "facebook". I understood, sometimes we all need something different. In the past he was always in my business, but I knew he was like that coming into the relationship. I could let that go. Next thing you know I find out he is not only monitoring my every move, but telling all my friends via "News Feed"! All of you who know me know that I am exceedingly private, and I thought facebook understood that. Even when he added "status" and "notes" I stood strong, stronger than most women. But this is too much. I am officially demoting our friendship from "friend" to "acquaintence". I will still have my page, but he and I will no longer be corresponding like we used to...my goodness, the memories...I will miss what he used to be.

Just so you know, I've moved on. I've been friends with "blogspot" for awhile. We talked off and on, and where facebook was limited blogspot had my back. Looking back I see that it was a much healthier relationship. He respected my privacy, but was always interested in what I had to say. So now I have decided to invest in this relationship, to see what new levels we reach. I look forward to the future...I hope your prayers will be with me through this transition stage in my life.

No comments: