September 7, 2006

It's foreign on this side, But it feels like I'm home again

--I've decided to have my titles be from songs...I know, I know... everyone always says I often have a song in my head, you might even find me singing to myself :). But in truth, I so often think of songs that relate to how I feel and what I think about...it's a great idea!!--

So, I have slowly found myself weaning off of facebook. I didn't realize how much I used it. Especially now that I have graduated...It's so hard to keep in touch with everyone when you're miles away.

My xanga blog has seen more posts than this one (which really isn't saying much). But I think this is gonna work out great. I used xanga for the personal, deeper reflections on my everyday life...It's like a diary. But this is great for keeping people up on what's going on in my life: educational reflections, observations from my people watching (or life in general), vacations, family updates... all that good stuff.

I think now that I have decided that facebook is too high-maintenance for me I'm gonna have more time on my hands...and a little more freedom. And isn't that what we all want?

No comments: